We believe that you will find the skills and learning journey with Dionysus an experience of growth and development in both your personal and professional life.
17 Years of Skills Development
Established in 2002, Dionysus SDI is a private provider of high
quality accredited short courses, skills programmes, and full
qualifications. Registered and fully accredited by Services
SETA (Provider No. 0515), with additional programme
approval with several other SETA’s including ETDP, FoodBev
and TETA, offering a range of Learnerships from NQF Level 1-6.
Dionysus SDI is an excellence-focussed organisation that aligns all products and services to national standards as set out by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
Our area of specialisation is Learnerships across a variety of sectors, as well as adult education and training at foundational levels. Through our broad client base Dionysus SDI has extended its’ footprint beyond South Africa into International markets including Mauritius, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Zambia, Swaziland, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Lesotho,
Sudan, Angola and the Democratic Republic of Congo. This presence has ensured our brand and product remains at the cutting-edge of International standards across multiple sectors.
Dionysus SDI is a Level-2 BBBEE value-adding contributor.
- Skills development and training with specialisation in Learnerships across a variety of sectors.
- Job and Skills specific orientation, ensuring all our learners are equipped with job-related knowledge and skills
- Honour and Respect for all stakeholders, optimising our relationships with staff, clients, and suppliers
- Practical and Fun learning environment, maintaining high levels of engagement, activity and energy in every session
- Excellence and Quality in execution, developing our reputation as the provider of choice for strategic learning solutions